- Has more than 360 employees and occupies a 120,000 sq.ft. manufacturing facility, a 153,000 sq.ft. packaging and distribution facility, and an annual capacity of 1.8 billion doses.
- Conducts all its development, manufacturing and packaging on a 33-acre campus in Richland County, South Carolina.
- Produces 99 percent of its products for U.S. customers.
- Has been noted for an excellent compliance record by regulators, which include the U.S. Food & Drug Administration, State Boards of Pharmacy, U.S. Pharmacopeia, and the National Association of Boards of Pharmacy.
- Has delivered more than 6 billion doses of drugs since 2012 without a single recall.
- Supplied 1,500 bottles of hand sanitizer to employees of local hospitals and frontline workers.
- Deployed three 3D printers operating 24/7 to make and donate more than 65,000 ear-savers for front line healthcare workers to use when wearing masks.
- Provided special compensation to employees to help address economic challenges.
TRC (formerly Holopack International) founded in Columbia SC
TRC receives FDA approval to manufacture & distribute drug products
TRC obtains first ANDA
Installation of Rommelag 460 and automated packaging line Capacity of 500 Million units
TRC obtains second ANDA and has an annual capacity of 700 Million units
Olympus Partners acquires Holopack International and forms The Ritedose Corporation
TRC obtains third ANDA
EU compliant expansion Quality & Development Lab expansion
TRC obtains fourth ANDA and has an annual capacity of 1.7 Billion units with 10 BFS machines, 4 fully automatic packaging lines and 1 semi-automatic packing line
TRC acquired by international investors led by private equity firms based in the U.S. and Hong Kong
Plant expansion of over 150,000 sq ft for packaging and distribution
TRC registers with FDA as a 503B Outsourcing and Repackaging Facility